Converse One Star Dark Star Black 163247
Since its groundbreaking debut in 1974, the Converse One Star sneaker has been adopted and owned by the independents. We’ve optimized the bold 90’s edition with the famed black star and vintage suede, a snugger fit, and a cushioned OrthoLite® insole. Sworn to fun. Loyal to one.
- Low-top vintage suede sneaker
- Die-cut black stars on raw, vintage suede upper
- Varnish midsole with black rubber sole
- "Sworn to fun. Loyal to one." lace details
- OrthoLite® insole for cushioning